SNRE Spring Commencement 2015
Saturday May 2, 2015
1:30 p.m.; doors open at 1:00p.m.
Students graduating in December 2014, May 2015, or August 2015 are welcome to participate.
Tickets: Not required for this event; however, we request that students bring no more than 4 guests.
For special seating accommodations, please call before Wednesday April 22, 2015: Sara O'Brien at 734-764-6453.
SNRE Reception of light hors d'oeuvres catered by a local vendor: Join us immediately following the ceremony at the Great Lakes Room in Palmer Commons. All are welcome!
Did you apply for graduation? Students who apply by March 9, 2015, will be included in our commencement bulletin.
Graduation Day Check In Procedures:
- Students should arrive between 12:30-1:00 pm
- Students will begin to line up at 1:20 pm
- Procession begins at 1:30pm
- IMPORTANT: All graduating students must check-in at the GRADUATION REGISTRATION TABLE! As you walk proudly across the stage, your name is announced and a photographer will snap your photo. Name Cards and Photo Cards are completed at the Graduation Registration Table.
All graduating students are required to dress in full academic attire.
- Undergraduates are required to wear cap, undergraduate gown, and tassel.
- Graduate students are required to wear cap, graduate gown, SNRE hood, and SNRE tassel.
- SNRE masters hood and tassel color is Dark Russet and PhD hood color is Royal Blue.
Academic attire can be purchased at the Michigan Union Bookstore. A limited number of gowns are available to borrow. Contact your student government for details.
OTHER UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN SPRING 2015 COMMENCEMENT CEREMONIES
Please watch the website at http://commencement.umich.edu/ for information and dates on ticket distribution.
For Rackham Graduates:
Friday May 1, 2015
For All University Graduating Students:
Saturday May 2, 2015
TICKETS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT
For further information on all commencement ceremonies, please visit: University of Michigan Graduate Guide to Commencement
Congratulations - you achieved University of Michigan and SNRE alumni status! Please remember to update your information in our eRecruiter - keep in touch!
Keep your UMich Email Account!
Email forwarding is a service that re-routes email messages sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your "real" email account. When you change email providers, you simply change the email address you've listed in the University's electronic directory, and future messages will be forwarded to your new email account. This feature allows you to demonstrate your pride in being a U-M alumnus/a while taking advantage of the convenience of a constant email address. To read more about it and to see other features of being part of the U-M Alumni Association, visit the U-M Alumni Association website.